Tom's first attempt
We came straight home from the beach last weekend with a stop close to Eola for some for some fresh Oregon strawberries. The freezer jam was made the next day. I ended up at work a couple of days this past week but I think we have completed most of the pressing issues and I can settle into some time for home projects.
Michael and Amy flew to the Bay Area for a wedding on Saturday but return today and plan to head over to Bend for the 4th. It will be fun to have them here for a couple of days. Peter is going to Cannon Beach for the 4th. I think Sarah has the day off but I am not sure of her plans at this point. Jason has to work.
Patty and I enjoyed the time we all spent together at Arch Cape. I'm sure Mom would have joyously approved.
Patty and I are aunt and uncle again. Mary Beth (McKichan) and Paul Meyer are the proud parents of their second son. Matthew Thomas Meyer was born about 1:00 on the 29th. Patty will probably head up to Portland sometime in the next week after they are settled at home. I may just stay here and do some projects.
My best to all.
Tom
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home