This is really fun. Thanks for all your notes and news. We need to get Chris' family to start posting so we can keep up on their doings.
Chuck and I had a fine 4th at Wapanitia. We spent most of it doing this year's work on our on-going fuel reduction project. This means raking around the cabin and moving wood into piles so that its all more than 20 feet from the house. On the 4th Marilyn Deering and her son Paul came up and joined us for dinner. Marilyn and I planted Washington lilies in the woods to remember Tom. Chuck and I had spread Mom's ashes where we spread Dad's last August. It was lovely and sunny and somehow totally right.
I had a meeting up at Timberline on the 5th (Mt. Hood wilderness/transportation issues) and then went to Corvallis yesterday and today. I'm bailing out from vacation, but I'll get caught up eventually. I've got a lot of writing to do to finish up a couple of major projects.
Hope to see you all soon.
Gail
Chuck and I had a fine 4th at Wapanitia. We spent most of it doing this year's work on our on-going fuel reduction project. This means raking around the cabin and moving wood into piles so that its all more than 20 feet from the house. On the 4th Marilyn Deering and her son Paul came up and joined us for dinner. Marilyn and I planted Washington lilies in the woods to remember Tom. Chuck and I had spread Mom's ashes where we spread Dad's last August. It was lovely and sunny and somehow totally right.
I had a meeting up at Timberline on the 5th (Mt. Hood wilderness/transportation issues) and then went to Corvallis yesterday and today. I'm bailing out from vacation, but I'll get caught up eventually. I've got a lot of writing to do to finish up a couple of major projects.
Hope to see you all soon.
Gail
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home