Mandy's visit
My week ended nicely with a visit from Mandy ... on her way back from visiting her Gran in Victoria. She reports that Mrs. Yates is doing somewhat better, but they are still unsure as to where the blockage is that caused the stroke.
Mandy came in on the Clipper (the nice boat straight from Victoria to Seattle) at about 10pm and we had a great brunch this morning at the Portage Bay Cafe. Then we both chipped in for a bit to help my friends Alissa and Scott load their truck for their move to Bend. They're going to live pretty close to Sarah and Jason, so that's nice. Just one more reason to visit!
After dropping Mand off at the train I came home to weed my garden -- I still have a small patch to do -- digging up butter-cups -- UGH, but great progress was made. I'm sure that the morning glory will make a return in no time, but at least it looks pretty clean right now.
Blessings all
Peg
Mandy came in on the Clipper (the nice boat straight from Victoria to Seattle) at about 10pm and we had a great brunch this morning at the Portage Bay Cafe. Then we both chipped in for a bit to help my friends Alissa and Scott load their truck for their move to Bend. They're going to live pretty close to Sarah and Jason, so that's nice. Just one more reason to visit!
After dropping Mand off at the train I came home to weed my garden -- I still have a small patch to do -- digging up butter-cups -- UGH, but great progress was made. I'm sure that the morning glory will make a return in no time, but at least it looks pretty clean right now.
Blessings all
Peg
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home